Plan for the last Face-to-Face educational opportunity of the year, worth 3 face-to-face credit hours.
Also, this will be our final board meeting of the year, open to all Chapter members. We will have our elections for the 2018 officers and present our 2017 Chapter Awards.
Fall Education Chapter event. This event is open to all those in Healthcare Administration interested in these topics and in professional networking (both members and non-members of ACHE).
Location: 901 East Sonterra Boulevard, Horizon Room, San Antonio, TX 78258
1:00 PM – 2:45 PM Building the Hospital of Tomorrow: Rehabilitate, Renovate or Replace (*ACHE Face to Face Education Credits 1.5 hours)
Moderator: Michelle Ingram, RN, Chief Quality Officer, University Health System
- Robert Lenza – CEO, Methodist Children’s Hospital
- Karen Bryant- VP for Strategy & Business Development, CHRISTUS Health- South Texas Region (Santa Rose and Spohn)
- Ted Day – Exec VP, Strategic Planning & Business Development, University Health System
3:00 PM – 4:00 PM Financial Implications: The Push From Inpatient to Outpatient Care (*ACHE Face to Face Education Credits 1.5 hrs)
Moderator: Brad Beauvais, PhD, MBA, FACHE – Assistant Professor, Trinity University
- Travis Smith – Deputy CFO, University Health System
- Monica Kapur, MD – CEO, UHS Physician Practice
- Wes Fountain – CFO, Methodist Healthcare System
REGISTRATION FEES (No Refunds or Cancellations after 11/22/2017) — EVENTBRITE REGISTRATION HERE
Before Nov 10 Nov 10-22 After Nov 22
Member $55 $60 $65
Nonmember $70 $75 $80
Student $30 $35 $40
Contact for Information/Cancellations
Paul Heyliger, LTJG, MHA – Paulfonseca2000@gmail.com
Hope to see you there!