STC-ACHE Chapter Awards for 2018
Each year we accept nominations for awards in these categories:
- Healthcare Administration Student Recognition Award
- Young Healthcare Executive Recognition Award
- Healthcare Administration Researcher Recognition Award
- Healthcare Administration Mentor Recognition Award
- Healthcare Administration Educator Recognition Award
- Healthcare Administration Advocacy Recognition Award
- Healthcare Administration Leadership Award
- Healthcare Resident/Fellow Award
- William D. Rasco, FACHE, Distinguished Healthcare Administration Service Award
- Board Member of the Year
Nominations should be a one-page write up detailing why the nominee is deserving of this award and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. All nominations should be submitted no later than Friday, September 28, 2018, in order to be presented at the fall business meeting.
Above is the Application Packet for the four 2018 STC-ACHE Scholarships. Please ensure the widest distribution possible to our eligible Graduate Student population. We always appreciate the selection of the scholarship winners to be as competitive as possible. This way we can reward the most deserving student. Each applicant must submit the packet to the South Texas Chapter at email@example.com no later than November 2, 2018.
The goal of the Scholarship Committee is to review all applications and make scholarship selections no later than Christmas 2018, so that the funds can be distributed in time to help the awardees pay for the 2nd Semester tuition or to support their stated purpose. Each awardee will also be recognized at the 2019 South Texas Healthcare Landscape event that will be held in February.