This event is open to all those in Healthcare Administration interested in these topics and in professional networking (both members and non-members of ACHE).
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
11:30AM – 1:00PM: Registration / Networking / Lunch
1:00PM – 1:15PM: Welcome & Introductions
1:00PM – 2:45PM: The Impact of the ACA: How Readmission Penalties Will Affect the Healthcare Executive’s Mission (See #64 for description)- 1.5 type I face-to-face credits.
- MODERATOR: M. Hunter Perry, MHA/ED, NHCE-C: Regional Director, Transitional Care Management
- PANELIST: Kenyatta Lee, MD: Chief Quality Officer, University of Texas San Antonio
- PANELIST: Dana Kellis, MD, PhD, MBA: Regional Chief Medical Officer, Baptist Health System
3:00PM – 4:00PM: Aligning Evidence-Based Design and Evidence-Based Medicine to Design a More Efficient and Higher Quality Patient-Centered Healthcare Delivery Model (see #67 for description)- 1.5 type I face-to-face credits,
- MODERATOR: Michelle Ingram, RN: Vice President/Chief Quality Officer, University Healthcare System
- PANELIST: Emily Volk, MD, MBAFCAP: Chief Quality Officer, Baptist Healthcare System
- PANELIST: Roxanne Rosa, MHA, FACHE: Executive Director, Call Center, Referral Management, Ambulatory Services
- PANELIST: Mary Ann Ursua Wilkins, FACHE: Director of Family Practice, CHRISTUS
4:00 – 4:30PM: Questions / Closing Remarks
Go to our Eventbrite for registration!
REGISTRATION FEES** This event was previously scheduled on April 28– see Eventbrite for up-to-date pricing**
March 22-April 3 // April 4-April 14 // April 15-April 28
Member $55 // $60 // $65
Nonmember $70 // $75 // $80
Student $30 // $35 // $40
Contact for Information/Cancellations:
Mary Anne Weidner, MHA